Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Daily Photo


I made a trip to Addo Elephant National Park last week with my Wisco friend Jane and her mom who was visiting.  We spotted this handsome lion on a late afternoon game drive; needless to say, we watched The Lion King shortly thereafter.

I have been terrible about updating, but I do have a lot of photos to upload.  The speed of the wireless here just isn't fast enough for my mass amount of photos and severely lacking amount of patience.  Bare with me, though, because I still have a post about Walmer Township I've been sitting on for a few months (with pictures of Homework Club.)  I also have more photos from Addo and other small trips I've taken since Fall Break.

I fly out of P.E. on June 20, putting me in New Orleans on the morning of Father's Day.  See you guys back in the U.S. soon! 

1 comment:

Mindy Rawls said...

Can't wait to see you!!!